W. Evan Wilson, PMHNP-BC
Evan Wilson PMHNP-BC
Evan is a board-certified Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. He has experience treating mental illness for clients 7 years and older. His treatment focus includes depression, anxiety, panic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, addiction, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia, and schizoaffective disorder.
Evan has experience in community-based mental health, having cared for a variety of patients over the past four and a half years. He takes a person-centered approach to patient care, where patients are encouraged to collaborate with the provider in goal setting and treatment planning. Evan’s aim is to help patients maximize functioning in daily life as well as overall physical and mental well-being through evidence-based treatment.
Education and certifications
- Holds a current TN board of nursing APN and RN license.
- Board Certified Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – American Nursing
- Credentialing Center certification in 2018 – present.
- Master of Science in Nursing from University of Tennessee – Knoxville in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Tennessee – Knoxville in 2014.
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from University of Tennessee – Knoxville in 2009