Kimberly Rinks, PMHNP-BC
Kimberly is a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who treats mental health across the lifespan in both an outpatient and residential setting.
Her treatment focus includes depression, anxiety, panic disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, addiction, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. She works with adult clients, age 18+.
Education and Certifications
- Holds a current TN board of nursing APRN and RN license.
- American Nursing Credentialing Center certification in 2020- present.
- Master of Science in Nursing from East Tennessee State University in 2019.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from King University in 2015.
- Associate of Science in Nursing from Lincoln Memorial University in 2014.