Mary Ridenour, LPC-MHSP, NCC
Mary Ridenour is a licensed professional counselor, mental health service provider, and nationally certified counselor. She has been practicing in various mental health roles since 2014. She works very well with those who are struggling with anxiety, low self-esteem, phase of life issues, and relationship problems. In addition to her individual work, she also is passionate about couples counseling and is a Level 3 Gottman trained couples therapist. All of her work is trauma-informed and client-centered, but she pulls techniques and interventions from other therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Narrative Therapy, and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
- Follow her on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MaryRidenourLPC/ or on Instagram
We all have times in our lives where the world feels like it is too much. I am here to give you guidance and a safe space to explore these difficult issues. You have the power to live the life you want, and it is my goal to help you!
Education and Certifications
- Level 3 Gottman Trained Therapist 2020
- LPC-MHSP in the state of Tennessee 2019
- National Certified Counselor 2018
- Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Middle Tennessee State University 2012
- Beacon Health
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Most Cigna plans