Bethany Townsend is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in individual and family therapy in Knoxville, TN. As a graduate of the University of Tennessee’s College of Social Work with more than 10 years of experience, she is currently serving a wide range of clients in private practice.
Bethany’s approach to therapy offers evidence-based practices that vary according to the needs of each client. Modalities may include aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), behavioral modification, skills for emotional regulation, healthy communication practices and education. Ultimately, Bethany hopes clients leave therapy feeling empowered by proven, practical strategies for every day living.
Education and Credentials
- Masters of Science in Social Work from University of Tennessee Knoxville 2011
- Child Trauma Academy’s Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics Case-Based Training in 2014
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in 2015
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) 2016
- Best Practices in Disruptive Event Management for the Workplace 2018